top of page

Steps to Withdrawal your student from PHS

Step 1: Enrolling Adult must email Tawanna Isaac a copy of their picture ID, student name and reason for withdrawal. Once the student arrives at their new school, please follow 

Step 2: If you are trying to enroll your student at their new school, please have them email a records request to Tawanna Isaac or fax it to 770.819.2552. Upon receipt, we will send records in the order they were received. *Note: End of July & Beginning of August are our busiest time so your patience is appreciated. 

bottom of page